Propecia after transplant?

sami

Sami

The whole purpose of Propecia is to stabilize your hairloss. What is the sense in having a HT to get hair while you are still losing hair??

Also, it can prevent shockloss as well

It is like bucketing out water of a sinking boat??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Actually after reading the side effects of propecia, i was not interested to use it so quickly.I thought rogaine was the best alternative after any kind og hair transplantation.I also heard that If somebody stop using propecia,they start loosing hair again.

Thats why i dont want to use it so early.

Originally posted by sami:

Actually after reading the side effects of propecia, i was not interested to use it so quickly.I thought rogaine was the best alternative after any kind og hair transplantation.I also heard that If somebody stop using propecia,they start loosing hair again.

Thats why i dont want to use it so early.

Side effects are very rare and if you do happen to get them, easily reversed by simply stopping the drug. The half life is pretty short so there's really nothing to worry about.

I wish I had started on finasteride earlier. Like say when I was a teenager. Or a child. Oh hell someone should have put it in my formula when I was an infant.

Originally posted by spoon:

I wish I had started on finasteride earlier. Like say when I was a teenager. Or a child. Oh hell someone should have put it in my formula when I was an infant.

icon_biggrin.gif Something to think about when I have my first son...

Hi

Side effects are present in Minoxidil as well. Also, look at the side effects online in Diet coke ? Tobacco ?

Look, you do not know if you will experience them. I have been on Propecia for 8 years without side effects..

Do the research , make an educated guess

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Doctors are not going to force anyone to use any medications for hairloss, whether it's before or after surgery. The benefits of using rogaine and propecia are phenomenal. If you don't experience the side effects, they are highly recommended by our doctors.