Hair Spray (Post-Op)

My doctor indicated that I could resume using hair spray one week after the surgery, but I wanted to also get your thoughts on the subject. Is this adequate time to be applying hair spray to the thin hair above the recipient area (obviously, some is going to go through to the scalp)? Should I stick to alcohol-free hair spray? Does it matter, even for general use, if the hair spray contains some alcohol? If so, why and what is a good spray that still holds well?

I am closing in on the two week mark, but started applying the hair spray shortly after the one week because I felt that it was necessary to conceal the procedure. Just concerned whether or not I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks!

My doctor indicated that I could resume using hair spray one week after the surgery, but I wanted to also get your thoughts on the subject. Is this adequate time to be applying hair spray to the thin hair above the recipient area (obviously, some is going to go through to the scalp)? Should I stick to alcohol-free hair spray? Does it matter, even for general use, if the hair spray contains some alcohol? If so, why and what is a good spray that still holds well?

I am closing in on the two week mark, but started applying the hair spray shortly after the one week because I felt that it was necessary to conceal the procedure. Just concerned whether or not I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks!