the shaving option

sophist80

A lot of people say i should just shave the head.. I'm thinking of it, but the fact is some people look good with no hair, others (I put myself in this category) come out looking sickly and old. French soccer legend Zidane looks a lot better with a shaved head than he ever did with hair- then again, he's Zidane, and I'm... well, me.

A lot of people say i should just shave the head.. I'm thinking of it, but the fact is some people look good with no hair, others (I put myself in this category) come out looking sickly and old. French soccer legend Zidane looks a lot better with a shaved head than he ever did with hair- then again, he's Zidane, and I'm... well, me.

I agree,

The reason why we suggest shaving your head is to see if it can be an acceptable look for you. A shaved head is much easier, more natural and cheaper to maintain. After you have a HT this option will no longer available.

When I shaved my head with a razor I was also a potential candidate for the freakish looking shaved head club. May I suggest that you don't use a razor but rather buzz your hair short instead. I found that my hair grew back really thin when I used a razor.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006