Forget transplants - A "Comb Over" is the way to go!

Hey, You guys really don?‚??t have to spend all your money on regrowing your hair.

During the early 70?‚??s I perfected the most advanced comb over ever. It is still the most state of the art technique in use. For instructions visit http://www.bpmlegal.com/wbald.html

As you can see my technique works beatifully on me.

hartmanchin.jpeg

Hey, You guys really don?‚??t have to spend all your money on regrowing your hair.

During the early 70?‚??s I perfected the most advanced comb over ever. It is still the most state of the art technique in use. For instructions visit http://www.bpmlegal.com/wbald.html

As you can see my technique works beatifully on me.

hartmanchin.jpeg

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by HairBeThere:

I used to play semi-pro paintball.. my younger years, and had to shave my groin, due to a nasty sweat rash. I could re-enact those photos if you wish!! Great comb over from that!!

Beautiful, HBT. Just what we need. icon_redface.gif

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I do this in my groin. One side is losing hair a bit, so before I see my g/f I give the other side a quick combover to cover up the sparse bits, and she never even notices!

• 4 weeks later...

Can't say I ever combed over in the groin area, however in order to concel my hair loss I combed over. I had hairs growing from the back and crown of the head that were unGodley long, they hit my thinning in the temple areas. Then before you knew it i was wearing a hair system so no one ever knew the difference. Then again now a year later, satisfaction has not been reached, but I've alread posted my thoughts previously so I'd just like to say I remember the combover days and kinda like these days they were a nightmare.

• Administrators

Well, if you guys find Comb over man interesting check out all our old friend - Skullet Man

Apparently he reasoned that having a long mullet increased the amount of donor hair he had available.

Enjoy,

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Probably the most bizarre combover I've ever seen was in a college English class. The instructor had combedover the hair from the back and sides of his head - I have to say it looked pretty decent from the front. But as soon as he turned around to write something on the blackboard, his head looked like the rearend of a Yorkshire terrier!

No photos (unfortunately) but after 20+ years, that image of the English instructor is indelibly stamped in my mind.

Needless to say, when hairloss became an issue for me, the "Yorkie combover" was never an option!

FS