MANCHESTER "HAIR GEEK" MEET REVIEW , even with a group pic hahaha

richie48

Hey guys

Some of you guys will be aware that I stole , chucky AKA bigmac's idear and ran like a spoilt child with it hahahaha .

What a fantastic event and opportunity to meet so many great guys looking into a variety of clinics and sharing their experiences. The several HT patients that turned up all looked top and it was impossible to spot a HT in the room ,hahahaha I was dissapointed though as I started to look for baldy guys ,being the first to turn up ! hahahah

I am sure everyone that came along to the meet who was looking into getting a HT will agree . It was a very enjoyable evening and many a laugh was had in want can only be described as a bizarre gathering of balding brothers who you felt like you had known for years. Such experience in the room from a variety of different journeys and a thoroughly awesome support network for the many newbies who turned up to gain accurate information about HT's in this maze of smoke and mirrors .

What struck me the most was how at ease everyone soon became instantly due to the great spirit and atmosphere that was being generated by the veterans , I guess that includes myself now hahaha .

Conversations were going off left right and centre about meds , Docs, graft counts , hairline designs, forums, spex even videoing me and threatening to put it on youtube hahahaha be have big guy !

It was just remarkable how a bunch on strangers so comfortably gelled together due too this common concern of hair loss. Random but brilliant ! hahahaha work that out ! I think anyone that has been to one of these meets previously will be able to relate. I can't wait till the next one which i think Spex is organising in Birmingham with Beachboy in a couple of months. Spex is also organising one in NYC in June so i believe with Bushy , I sure he'll be on to confirm that .

So the turn out:

BIGMAC AKA chucky (rip): (Repair patient) the guy drove a round trip of 5 hours and over 350 miles , can you believe that ? hahaha , true brother His hair appears very good and thick but is looking into resolving his thin crown. A wealth of unbiased knowledge. A true brother who's honesty and nobility shone through through the all night , a true gent with a common goal . He has finally made his mind up and is planning his surgery in 2 weeks and is very exited to finally get his crown restored after so many mistakes and time spent research .

LUCKY_UK: WOW, we thought a celebrity had walked in when this guy arrived - Mr Cool ! Awesome guy who too was so helpful and didn't stop chatting away to everyone and really offered sound advice to the newbies . His hair was top and his scar is absolutely invisible , ask any one there , no one could find it ! Spex tried to take a photo but it was pointless .

TOMMYTWO: A great guy whos knowledge and research shone through with great ease . His work by Dr Feller from 3 years ago still looks great . Very natural and appropriate but i think he is getting greedy now especially since he saw Lucky's Barnett and the look all the girls gave him when he walked in hahahahaha Top man !!

SPEX: Nothing needs to be said other than he is the man , introducing everyone to everyone and making himself available to all the newbies to offer accurate advice as ever and making sure they all got chance to speak to the many vets to get a variety of opinions . He has a calm manner which certainly helps these meets go so smoothly .

JOE: Very nice chap who was 7 weeks post op 4000+ grafts with Dr Feller . He looked brilliant with a slight redness still in the recipient area but understandable considering the volume of grafts and his particular pale skin . His scar looked healthy . The thin red line was still there but very thin and had a great deal of hair coming through. Another great tricho in the making . Joe's research had been extensive and he offered great advice to the newbies . His result will be one to watch , I always like seeing , with all due respect older guys taking the plunge , just a nice calm old boy hahahaha .

ASH7: What a funny guy. He was soaking it all up and gained brilliant advice from everyone there. I am sure he found it helpful as seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself and had Spex and Bigmac in stitches at one point. (I missed the gag) but his energy was great and he brought a real spirit to the meet. I think he wants to do another meet just for the beers! Good luck with it all Ash!

BEARDYWIERDY: Looking into hairline work and had a dry manner about him which was great. He had done a great deal of research and i think was fine tuning before he makes a decision on whether or not to go for it and who with. Good luck with the continued research Beardy, nice to meet you .

TARQ: Very interested and intelligent guy who brought his gorgeous sister along for support . They asked brilliant questions and kept everyone on there toes as they worked the room inspecting results . Great contributes to the meet and provided an barrage of questions at spex publically towards the end whos responses were nothing short of excellent and well informed . Excellent advice given and received from and by everyone , it was also very sweet as how Tarq's sister always had his best interest at heart .

JIM : A very nice guy who turned up early on to meet spex to go through the finial planning of his trip over to see Dr feller next week. I think Spex was more interested in telling him where to get a good steak in NYC rather than offering any HT advice from what i over heard! hahhahaaha .

JAMES AND SCOTT: The early birds turned up suited and booted straight from the local stock exchange by the look of things hahahaha They turned up early in the hope of a meet with Spex whos plan was to be there by 5pm but his work dragged out so was unable to meet them and the guys had to make football by 6pm. Bigmac and I though offered our advice and took some clear pictures which i believe Spex will be sending onto Dr Feller for his opinion.

And finally RICHIE48 (Me): I made took the 2 hour jouney ,arrived early at the birttania hoteland reserved an area in the quiet lounge for my first meet . Many very supportive comments about my crown work by Dr "Feelgood". A few comments were made regarding the lingering redness which the vets assured me would soon pass which i am sure it will . I had a few people inspect my results along with Tar'qs sis giving my scar a thoroughly examination, mint hahaha She commented A+ and was completely dump struck by it. I think she felt more confident in supporting her brother to go for a HT after the meet which is what its all about , I personally made my laptop available to show all my pics and progress , this went down well with the new guys .

Apologies for being unable to make it

Stevo (on a date we think)

Hairroot - (traffic)

Repairguy (traffic)

PB sent a text through to say hi to old friends hahahhaha

hgm.jpg

The guys who were willing to be photo'ed hahahaha were from left to right ... ash7 , bigchuckymac at the back , joe infront , spex , lucky_uk , tommytwo , tarq and that's me tarting myself across the front hahahaha , thanks to tarq's sis for patiently taking the pic .

So a sucessful and informative night and good luck to the new guys

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey guys

Some of you guys will be aware that I stole , chucky AKA bigmac's idear and ran like a spoilt child with it hahahaha .

What a fantastic event and opportunity to meet so many great guys looking into a variety of clinics and sharing their experiences. The several HT patients that turned up all looked top and it was impossible to spot a HT in the room ,hahahaha I was dissapointed though as I started to look for baldy guys ,being the first to turn up ! hahahah

I am sure everyone that came along to the meet who was looking into getting a HT will agree . It was a very enjoyable evening and many a laugh was had in want can only be described as a bizarre gathering of balding brothers who you felt like you had known for years. Such experience in the room from a variety of different journeys and a thoroughly awesome support network for the many newbies who turned up to gain accurate information about HT's in this maze of smoke and mirrors .

What struck me the most was how at ease everyone soon became instantly due to the great spirit and atmosphere that was being generated by the veterans , I guess that includes myself now hahaha .

Conversations were going off left right and centre about meds , Docs, graft counts , hairline designs, forums, spex even videoing me and threatening to put it on youtube hahahaha be have big guy !

It was just remarkable how a bunch on strangers so comfortably gelled together due too this common concern of hair loss. Random but brilliant ! hahahaha work that out ! I think anyone that has been to one of these meets previously will be able to relate. I can't wait till the next one which i think Spex is organising in Birmingham with Beachboy in a couple of months. Spex is also organising one in NYC in June so i believe with Bushy , I sure he'll be on to confirm that .

So the turn out:

BIGMAC AKA chucky (rip): (Repair patient) the guy drove a round trip of 5 hours and over 350 miles , can you believe that ? hahaha , true brother His hair appears very good and thick but is looking into resolving his thin crown. A wealth of unbiased knowledge. A true brother who's honesty and nobility shone through through the all night , a true gent with a common goal . He has finally made his mind up and is planning his surgery in 2 weeks and is very exited to finally get his crown restored after so many mistakes and time spent research .

LUCKY_UK: WOW, we thought a celebrity had walked in when this guy arrived - Mr Cool ! Awesome guy who too was so helpful and didn't stop chatting away to everyone and really offered sound advice to the newbies . His hair was top and his scar is absolutely invisible , ask any one there , no one could find it ! Spex tried to take a photo but it was pointless .

TOMMYTWO: A great guy whos knowledge and research shone through with great ease . His work by Dr Feller from 3 years ago still looks great . Very natural and appropriate but i think he is getting greedy now especially since he saw Lucky's Barnett and the look all the girls gave him when he walked in hahahahaha Top man !!

SPEX: Nothing needs to be said other than he is the man , introducing everyone to everyone and making himself available to all the newbies to offer accurate advice as ever and making sure they all got chance to speak to the many vets to get a variety of opinions . He has a calm manner which certainly helps these meets go so smoothly .

JOE: Very nice chap who was 7 weeks post op 4000+ grafts with Dr Feller . He looked brilliant with a slight redness still in the recipient area but understandable considering the volume of grafts and his particular pale skin . His scar looked healthy . The thin red line was still there but very thin and had a great deal of hair coming through. Another great tricho in the making . Joe's research had been extensive and he offered great advice to the newbies . His result will be one to watch , I always like seeing , with all due respect older guys taking the plunge , just a nice calm old boy hahahaha .

ASH7: What a funny guy. He was soaking it all up and gained brilliant advice from everyone there. I am sure he found it helpful as seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself and had Spex and Bigmac in stitches at one point. (I missed the gag) but his energy was great and he brought a real spirit to the meet. I think he wants to do another meet just for the beers! Good luck with it all Ash!

BEARDYWIERDY: Looking into hairline work and had a dry manner about him which was great. He had done a great deal of research and i think was fine tuning before he makes a decision on whether or not to go for it and who with. Good luck with the continued research Beardy, nice to meet you .

TARQ: Very interested and intelligent guy who brought his gorgeous sister along for support . They asked brilliant questions and kept everyone on there toes as they worked the room inspecting results . Great contributes to the meet and provided an barrage of questions at spex publically towards the end whos responses were nothing short of excellent and well informed . Excellent advice given and received from and by everyone , it was also very sweet as how Tarq's sister always had his best interest at heart .

JIM : A very nice guy who turned up early on to meet spex to go through the finial planning of his trip over to see Dr feller next week. I think Spex was more interested in telling him where to get a good steak in NYC rather than offering any HT advice from what i over heard! hahhahaaha .

JAMES AND SCOTT: The early birds turned up suited and booted straight from the local stock exchange by the look of things hahahaha They turned up early in the hope of a meet with Spex whos plan was to be there by 5pm but his work dragged out so was unable to meet them and the guys had to make football by 6pm. Bigmac and I though offered our advice and took some clear pictures which i believe Spex will be sending onto Dr Feller for his opinion.

And finally RICHIE48 (Me): I made took the 2 hour jouney ,arrived early at the birttania hoteland reserved an area in the quiet lounge for my first meet . Many very supportive comments about my crown work by Dr "Feelgood". A few comments were made regarding the lingering redness which the vets assured me would soon pass which i am sure it will . I had a few people inspect my results along with Tar'qs sis giving my scar a thoroughly examination, mint hahaha She commented A+ and was completely dump struck by it. I think she felt more confident in supporting her brother to go for a HT after the meet which is what its all about , I personally made my laptop available to show all my pics and progress , this went down well with the new guys .

Apologies for being unable to make it

Stevo (on a date we think)

Hairroot - (traffic)

Repairguy (traffic)

PB sent a text through to say hi to old friends hahahhaha

hgm.jpg

The guys who were willing to be photo'ed hahahaha were from left to right ... ash7 , bigchuckymac at the back , joe infront , spex , lucky_uk , tommytwo , tarq and that's me tarting myself across the front hahahaha , thanks to tarq's sis for patiently taking the pic .

So a sucessful and informative night and good luck to the new guys

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

sounds like it is was fun richie, and a great experience for newbies. would love to make the nyc one but father's day will be tough....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hey spex

Were you been hiding ? haahhaha

I've been pmed about the next meet in birmingham , have you got dates and a venue sorted yet ?

Based on the sucess of the last one we need to keep the ball rolling as I've already had a few guys asking about the next one

Cheers bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

heys fallen star

thanks for the comments , I don't know if i can make the brummie meet , but when i get details i'll post them , the meet went without a hitch , a few guys couldn't make it but they did let us know so no problems

It really helped having guys at different stages of ht growth to really show what modern proceedures can do

thanks bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007