dose of propecia

what dose are you guys on. I am going to go ahead and get on the drug. I heard 1 mg. every other day is a good dose.

What other drugs are essential to maintaining what you have?

Fin

the suggested does is 1 Mg pill per day .. Yes, there are others who split pills etc, but I take the pill everyday.. As far as other drugs, Minoxidil is the only other.. You might want to use Nizoral shampoo ( or revita) 3 times a week

those are the only proved treatments.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

finnari, I'm also on 1mg per day and decided to stay on it and not dropoff of it for a couple months here and there. That's suppose to be the key. If you haven't heard, it also is a prostate maintenence drug at the same time if you've experienced diffuculty in that area.

I've experienced 0 noticeable "side effects" from being on Pro.

I would say to try your best to not get bogged down into the many maybes and what ifs and just see what happens with as clear a mind as possible -- if you notice a direct correlation from being on the Pro and your sex drive then cross that bridge when it comes.

Though, and someone can affirm or disagree with this, but I seem to remember reading that some "side effects" wane with continued usage.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hey..just picked up my first batch of propecia and I'm trying to figure out if i should take the 1mg every other day or everyday like they suggest. Any suggestions? I'm leaning toward every other day...