Rogaine Not Working for Receeding?

Jaes

First of all, I am a first time poster so "Hello everyone". I hope to become an active member of this community.

I am 25 years old asian male and suffer from receeding hairline.

I began using Rogaine a year ago to my temple area once a day. I have not seen any benefits from using it and actually think that it is making receeding worse. I say this because the temple area where I applied it is now totally hairless icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

So what do you guys think? Should I stop using it immediatley?

First of all, I am a first time poster so "Hello everyone". I hope to become an active member of this community.

I am 25 years old asian male and suffer from receeding hairline.

I began using Rogaine a year ago to my temple area once a day. I have not seen any benefits from using it and actually think that it is making receeding worse. I say this because the temple area where I applied it is now totally hairless icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

So what do you guys think? Should I stop using it immediatley?

Jaes-

I started Rogaine at 26 on my receding hairline and had no luck either. It stared irritating my crown in my early 30's, so I quit using it altogether.

Propecia has stymied my crown thinning and I've been on it for 10 years. My crown balding has remained almost unchanged during that time.

I think different people have different experiences with Rogaine. It helps some, it does not help others.

I do believe most of Rogaine's success is at the vertex and not on the receding hairline icon_frown.gif