after 3 months.. here's what i've noticed:

Anonymous

just thought i would fill you in, i know this forum is mainly for hair transplants but this is what i've been taking. 3 months prior to taking zinc 50 mg, proscar, and minoxidil 5 %...

i've been using these for my front hairline..

subtle hair growth on my right temple, but LOTS of regrowth on my right temple area. frontal hairline..right in the center.. its done crap.. seems like i'm still losing hair and my hair follicles seem minaturized. There's no more shedding though, it was just a phase and it happened 3 weeks prior to using the minoxidil or taking the proscar.

so yea, they haven't done much for the area i needed help with most, my front center hairline.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

just thought i would fill you in, i know this forum is mainly for hair transplants but this is what i've been taking. 3 months prior to taking zinc 50 mg, proscar, and minoxidil 5 %...

i've been using these for my front hairline..

subtle hair growth on my right temple, but LOTS of regrowth on my right temple area. frontal hairline..right in the center.. its done crap.. seems like i'm still losing hair and my hair follicles seem minaturized. There's no more shedding though, it was just a phase and it happened 3 weeks prior to using the minoxidil or taking the proscar.

so yea, they haven't done much for the area i needed help with most, my front center hairline.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Anonymous

Sounds like you're getting some postive results even though FINI and minox don't supposedly help with any area but the crown. Dr. Brandy wanted me to use these products too following my HT because he felt it could actually keep me from having to have a second procedure some day. I took his advice and hopefully will be able to keep more of what I already have.

TL