Congrats Balloonman!

Dart

I just read that Dr Feller thinks your scar regrowth rate may be up to 65% at this point! That's excellent news!! If it is true I know that some people may be vindictive since you were a bit brash about their growth rates but I'm happy to hear good things are happening for you. To go from an inch and a half scar to a half inch FIT'd scar has to be a huge improvement. I hope that the density continues to improve over the next 7 months and that more hairs decide to pop up and make their way in. Keep us updated on your progress and as always pics would be great.

Dart

I just read that Dr Feller thinks your scar regrowth rate may be up to 65% at this point! That's excellent news!! If it is true I know that some people may be vindictive since you were a bit brash about their growth rates but I'm happy to hear good things are happening for you. To go from an inch and a half scar to a half inch FIT'd scar has to be a huge improvement. I hope that the density continues to improve over the next 7 months and that more hairs decide to pop up and make their way in. Keep us updated on your progress and as always pics would be great.

Dart

Dart, Im not sure Dr Feller even wrote that to be honest...

its hard to tell, but it looks like a VERY GOOD immitation of Dr Feller if you ask me icon_smile.gif

maybe im wrong, but i think whoever wrote that made it up.

[This message was edited by baldbozo on November 07, 2003 at 09:27 PM.]

Baldbozo,

Darn, I'm not worried about me as my scar appears that its going to be very small but I always like to hear that things are going well for other people. I'll still keep hoping that things go well for Balloonman icon_smile.gif.

Dart

Guest balloonman

Feller did write it and he will be posting a collage of photos depicting the scar before during and after FUE surgery. Many of you will be pleased to see Fellers success but, lets wait and see the pictures first.

well i was wrong, you never know on these things with all the stuff that gets thrown around..

Congrats balloonman! Congrats to Dr Feller!

Balloonman, By this result, it puts everything you have told us about fue into scar tissue as not true??

What happened?