Post op Dryness

So i landed up at bartell's yesterday looking for some Vitamin E oil . Couldnt find any .. All they had was the Dietary supplement one the one that you take orally

While looking for they had the Aloe Vera gel . It was written on it for skin itches, rashes ...Not sure if you can apply that on the scalp

Can someone suggest the right one to use or if they can provide a link on where to find one

All help is appreciated

Cheers

RR

So i landed up at bartell's yesterday looking for some Vitamin E oil . Couldnt find any .. All they had was the Dietary supplement one the one that you take orally

While looking for they had the Aloe Vera gel . It was written on it for skin itches, rashes ...Not sure if you can apply that on the scalp

Can someone suggest the right one to use or if they can provide a link on where to find one

All help is appreciated

Cheers

RR

roy- I have asked the same question too, as my recipient site is extremely dry.

I have only been able to find one brand of aloe with no alcohol. It's Aubrey Organics, but it is not a gel. It gives temporary relief, but after ten minutes or so my scalp is dry again. Every other aloe product I have researched that says it contains no alcohol, actually contains it (i.e., Fruit of the Earth).

I was recommended J&J Baby Oil with Aloe and Viteamin E, which I will begin using today. I also am not going to wash my head twice a day any longer. The baby shampoo is drying out my scalp too.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Consider Neutrogena t gel shampoo. I am not sure if you can get it in England, so let me know if its available please.

I have terribly dry skin and psoriasis, and it is a miracle for my scalp.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians