Looking to meet with Dr. True, Dr. Dorin, and then maybe Dr Bernstein.

I am ready to go meet with Dr. True and Dorin. I am 30 years old norwood 3. I have had 2 other HT with 2 strip scars by a below average mediocre doctor in Connecticut. What I a looking for is either BHT from hopefully my leg to be placed into old scars and scalp or the trychophytic donor closure to remove old scars with a very undetectable scar.

I like to keep my hair short on the sides of my head with a 2# guard. But with a 2# guard the scars are still visible. I use to be able to cut my hair before 2nd HT with a #1 guard but not anymore 2nd scar is ear to ear.

Can anyone tell me if they had any experiences with BHT or trychophytic donor closure with Dr. True and Dorin or maybe Dr. Berntein in NYC?

Hi

I had 2 HT's with Dr. True and the 2nd one 8 months ago with the T closure.. I have been able to clip #2 guard with no problem.. In total I've had about 2900 and I'm very happy with the results.They can remove your old scar in your next HT using the T closure as well

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks for the response Mrjb. I have looked at some of your other posts in the past. When Dr. True performed the T closure on you did it remove your old HT scars? How does it look? I also saw that Dr. True and Dorin have also performed BHT.

Hi LT

Yes, they did but I really didn't have a scar as the first procedure was very good.. The T closure is better (I guess) but I didn't have a problem with the first donor area. I Think T & D are very good docs and they take a long term conservative approach which allows for an adjusting strategy in my opinion..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!