propecia

can anyone tell me if propecia helps you retain all your hair not only on your crown but also at the front at your hairline.also i live in knoxville tn has anyone heard of Dr Hale from morristown who does hair transplants for physicians hair in knoxville thanks any information would be helpfull icon_smile.gif

can anyone tell me if propecia helps you retain all your hair not only on your crown but also at the front at your hairline.also i live in knoxville tn has anyone heard of Dr Hale from morristown who does hair transplants for physicians hair in knoxville thanks any information would be helpfull icon_smile.gif

thanks for the information on propecia im going to start it today the place in knoxville is on kingston pk physicians hair instutute is the name of it i had a hair transplant there last jan of 250grafts im 36 and i noticed my front hairline was getting a little thin so i had saw all the tv commercails thought i would give it a try i knew i had screwed up when the doctor made the holes in my head for the grafts and the nurse put them in anyway it didnt turn out like i hoped im thinner now than i was up front they have a new doctor there now Dr hale i thought maybe someone knew him

I can almost guarantee you Dr. Hale does it just as bad as the other guy you had before.

Please do yourself a favor and don't do any more surgery until you have read this website from front to back.