Over 2000 posts...

Yes, over 2000 posts, and the owner of the website (Pat Hennesy) has never deleted a SINGLE POST of mine (that I remember). Even the posts that criticized doctors (including an occasional shot at doctors who may have been on his recommended list). I've given Pat kudos before for not censoring my posts, even the rough ones, and I do it again now. THAT'S HOW YOU RUN A CONSUMER-BASED FORUM CORRECTLY!

Yet we have a new forum moderator, who deletes some of my posts and blocks my posts. Why?

Because I wrote that I didn't think Dr AP of India was experienced enough for other guys to pick, and that Dr Poswal was certainly not someone I would pick. I laughed at a newbie's post, who said Arvind was the best doctor in the world (and I still laugh about that one).

When I wrote that, then Dr Arvind's employee Steve Gillen blasted me, saying that I was only saying that, because I had tried to extort free grafts from Arvind and Arvind turned me down. My response to Gillen was that I would REFUSE free grafts from Dr. Arvind. I only want the best doctors now.

Unfortunately Robert the Moderator removed my response, and let all the posts from Steve Gillen stand... including ones where Gillen was referring directly to me. WHY??? Playing favorites, Robert? Is that fair?

Robert, if you and Gillen think Dr. Arvind is so good, then why isn't he recommended by the Hair Transplant Network? I'm sure Dr Arvind would LOVE to be recommended by this website?

Do you have the integrity to let this thread stand, or will you censor me again? You deleted my post last night, and the entire thread it was in.

2000 posts, Robert. Not one instance of censorship from Pat, yet you delete my posts criticizing Dr Poswal, and my response to Gillen.

Yes, over 2000 posts, and the owner of the website (Pat Hennesy) has never deleted a SINGLE POST of mine (that I remember). Even the posts that criticized doctors (including an occasional shot at doctors who may have been on his recommended list). I've given Pat kudos before for not censoring my posts, even the rough ones, and I do it again now. THAT'S HOW YOU RUN A CONSUMER-BASED FORUM CORRECTLY!

Yet we have a new forum moderator, who deletes some of my posts and blocks my posts. Why?

Because I wrote that I didn't think Dr AP of India was experienced enough for other guys to pick, and that Dr Poswal was certainly not someone I would pick. I laughed at a newbie's post, who said Arvind was the best doctor in the world (and I still laugh about that one).

When I wrote that, then Dr Arvind's employee Steve Gillen blasted me, saying that I was only saying that, because I had tried to extort free grafts from Arvind and Arvind turned me down. My response to Gillen was that I would REFUSE free grafts from Dr. Arvind. I only want the best doctors now.

Unfortunately Robert the Moderator removed my response, and let all the posts from Steve Gillen stand... including ones where Gillen was referring directly to me. WHY??? Playing favorites, Robert? Is that fair?

Robert, if you and Gillen think Dr. Arvind is so good, then why isn't he recommended by the Hair Transplant Network? I'm sure Dr Arvind would LOVE to be recommended by this website?

Do you have the integrity to let this thread stand, or will you censor me again? You deleted my post last night, and the entire thread it was in.

2000 posts, Robert. Not one instance of censorship from Pat, yet you delete my posts criticizing Dr Poswal, and my response to Gillen.

Arfy,

I have answered several private messages from you regarding this matter. I thought that I had made it very clear that the reason that those threads got archived was NOT because of your opinion of Dr. AP. You could not be further from the truth and I do not appreciate the continuing allegations because they are false, false, false.

Did you even read the replies that I gave? Or did you just come back on the forums to blast me (personally) again and again?

The only reason I archived the post last night was because (my foolishness here) I thought that you may actually check your old pm's and realize why the older posts were gone. I don't like argumentative threads and I don't appreciate the continued unfounded accusations. I am locking this thread. If you want to discuss this matter further like an adult I am available (as always) by private message.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog