recommended Drs. in Philly area, please

geoss

Hi,

I am considering hair replacement. I am in Delaware County in Pa. Have seen Dr. Pistone's cosmetic guy, and got a price. But request other local Drs. that are highly recommended. Thanks

G

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph gallagher. office is in bala cynwyd, right off of city avenue. I am certain he has a web site, just do a google search. i have seen some bad things written about him but the arent true. get a consultation, nothing to lose. good luck to you

davephilly,

Are you a patient of Dr. Gallaghers? I'm just wondering what you know about him in order to give a glowing recommendation?

Geoss,

Unfortuanately, there are no surgeons we feel comfortable recommending in Pennsylvania. But I would consider consulting with

Dr. True of NY

Dr. Dorin of NY

Dr. Feller of NY

Dr. Bernstein of NY

Dr. Epstein of NY (also in Miami)

Dr. Rose of NY

Dr. Vogel of MD

All of these physicians have an outstanding track record of performing high quality results.

Best wishes,

Bill

If I was living in PA area, I would only go to Feller....He IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD (in my opinion). I am sure other doctors Bill mentioned are great too but from what I have seen for the past few months on this site, Dr Feller is the only one I would be comfortable with icon_smile.gif

• 3 years later...