Diffuse Pattern Hair Loss & Propecia

Hi Everyone,

I am 23yrs old, and I had my consulting with Dr.B @ HNI, he mentioned that I have diffuse pattern hair loss. Right now i am consider class 5A in diffuse pattern. He recommended me that I take propecia for a year, and see if there is any effect.

I have been on propecia for a month. it seems like my hair does not stop that much, but i do see less hair in the sink.

As far as side effects I have not seen any, but I was wondering if i did see side effect, is there any anti - agents that i can take.

I have read in one of the posting that someone mentioned something about it, but i can find that posting again.

any suggestion on what should I do?

I will post my pictures as soon as i can

WebPro

[This message was edited by webpro on January 24, 2003 at 08:03 AM.]

Webpro,

If I were you, I wouldn't worry to much about the side affects of Propecia. It only happens in 2% of people, and stops when you stop taking propecia. For me, I've been on Propecia for 6 years, and I'm still as hard and horny as I ever was. Especially at 23. If a girl grabs your willy, and it doesn't stand to attention. I would blame it more on a case of stage fright, then propecia.

Mr. Hair

Hi Mr.Hair, I was wondering if you took picture when you are in propecia for the past 6yrs. did it helped. let me know

WebPro

Webpro,

If I were you, I wouldn't worry to much about the side affects of Propecia. It only happens in 2% of people, and stops when you stop taking propecia. For me, I've been on Propecia for 6 years, and I'm still as hard and horny as I ever was. Especially at 23. If a girl grabs your willy, and it doesn't stand to attention. I would blame it more on a case of stage fright, then propecia.

Mr. Hair