Soy milk & Soy products, DHT blockers

Hi Brian,

I haven't checked into it or done any research on it. Soy products are generally good for you...but if you are looking for any advice, I would say this...in regards to hairloss...do NOT use soy products or any other product as a REPLACEMENT for Propecia and Minox. But instead, if you want to try another product, use it as gravy. You probably know all this...but for other readers of this post, it's important that they see this.

Bill

Gravy on soy? I don't know Bill?

Cheers..

Stick with the Prop & Minox..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I'm not surprised that soy products that contain genistein can reduce the conversion of testosterone to DHT, especially since recent studies have proven that soy products can actually lower testosterone overall in men.

While I don't like the idea of lowering my testosterone by eating soy, or eating soy products at all, for that matter (personal preference, of course) I can see the appeal. However, I would agree with Bill and suggest that you supplement your DHT-inhibitors with soy, not replace them.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

After brief reading it appears the easiest way to try out and benefit from soy without the taste would be to take a tablet of genistein-rich soy isoflavones. Generate a search for genistein and you will find a number of sites that sell the product.

Smiling & laughing does wonders for the soul!