out of town docs

Hi and thanks to everyone who responded to my chicago area inquiry. After reading thru several posts it seems like a good idea to leave no stone unturned and comb for every good doc out there. Only problem is being a picky buyer that I am I won't be satisfied with one consult with the doc. For out of town docs it seems like a logistical nightmare to visit them again and again untill you are satisfied. Could people with experience advice on how to go about it icon_confused.gif

Hi and thanks to everyone who responded to my chicago area inquiry. After reading thru several posts it seems like a good idea to leave no stone unturned and comb for every good doc out there. Only problem is being a picky buyer that I am I won't be satisfied with one consult with the doc. For out of town docs it seems like a logistical nightmare to visit them again and again untill you are satisfied. Could people with experience advice on how to go about it icon_confused.gif

Start by doing online consultations... send them your pics, and follow up with phone calls. Use that to narrow the field.

You are going to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a hair transplant, and it's going to last you your entire life. Spending a couple hundred bucks on airfare for a consultation is insignificant.