The King of Donor

• Administrators

When I spotted this follicularly endowed man on the streets of Greenwich Village I knew he had to be photographed and featured on this forum.

So at the risk of making everyone green with envy, check out the donor on this man in the attached photo. I estimate his donor area is ample enough to transplant every one on this forum to the point that we could all work as Elvis impersonators.

He may not have any pocket change. But dam if he isn't rich in donor hair.

I just wrapped up visiting surgeons in NYC. I will post the highlights from this tour soon. But for now, feast your eyes on the man with donor as thick as an elephant's trunk.

Mega_Donor_Area.jpg

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

When I spotted this follicularly endowed man on the streets of Greenwich Village I knew he had to be photographed and featured on this forum.

So at the risk of making everyone green with envy, check out the donor on this man in the attached photo. I estimate his donor area is ample enough to transplant every one on this forum to the point that we could all work as Elvis impersonators.

He may not have any pocket change. But dam if he isn't rich in donor hair.

I just wrapped up visiting surgeons in NYC. I will post the highlights from this tour soon. But for now, feast your eyes on the man with donor as thick as an elephant's trunk.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

It is guys like this that really make a stark point against the argument that good nutrition and/or clean living will help combat hair loss in any substantial way.

Unfortunately, they actually serve to lend false credibility to the rumor that washing your hair can somehow significantly lead to hair loss.

I have heard both of these rumors ad nauseum with no evidence to back them up.

Apologies for littering your light-hearted thread with seriousness, Pat, but those issues have seem to come up more frequently in the past few months.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Markcia, it's the low stress factor. Let these guys start paying to 2 private tuitions, 2 x, summer camps and all the sports fees involved with 2 boys (not to mention the basics+) and see how long this guy's hair lasts.

Gotta love it!

Originally posted by Artiste:

Markcia, it's the low stress factor. Let these guys start paying to 2 private tuitions, 2 x, summer camps and all the sports fees involved with 2 boys (not to mention the basics+) and see how long this guy's hair lasts.

Gotta love it!

NICELY put man. I couldnt have said it better myself! LOL!

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

Yeah I have seen many homeless bums with excellent hair. I mean they're old and it seems like they barely get anything to eat, but they have full head of hair front to back. I guess God works in mysterious ways and is fair to everybody.

KG