2nd HT with Dr. Beehner on 11/2

jhamil

Just had my second HT with Dr. Beehner yesterday, (11/2). He did a total of 1,230 all folicular units, mainly along the front and temples, with a little towards the top. It's been only 1 day but all is looking very good. The entire procedure took about 4 hours and went smoothly. He has a great staff!

My first HT with Dr. Beehner was on 3/15/2001 for a total of about 850 f.u.'s and mini's. The mini's were placed mainly in the center. It's been about 7 1/2 months and the results are excellent! My hairline and temples came out great and the small mini's in the center are unnoticable because they are all covered by more hair.

All in all a very satisfied experience (again) with Dr. Beehner and his staff

Just had my second HT with Dr. Beehner yesterday, (11/2). He did a total of 1,230 all folicular units, mainly along the front and temples, with a little towards the top. It's been only 1 day but all is looking very good. The entire procedure took about 4 hours and went smoothly. He has a great staff!

My first HT with Dr. Beehner was on 3/15/2001 for a total of about 850 f.u.'s and mini's. The mini's were placed mainly in the center. It's been about 7 1/2 months and the results are excellent! My hairline and temples came out great and the small mini's in the center are unnoticable because they are all covered by more hair.

All in all a very satisfied experience (again) with Dr. Beehner and his staff

I too had some crown mini's amongst mainly FU's and am very happy with the density and naturalness of the combo approach, I do agree mini's are not by any means the latest and greatest method, but in my case the results were very good, my Dr called the mini's 2 FU lateral slit, and honestly cant tell any work was done and more density achieved without several surgeries. Many call mini's the "economy" mode of HT, but there is some merit to the very careful placement in the crown area (my experience). If I chose to do it over, I would chose the same approach.