chat room

Abid

hey is there a chat room in this forum?.....do people go on it?.....is there a certain time people meet up at?.....if not we should have a chat room and we should meet up at a specific time so that way it's not just 1 person in there.....i think this is a really great idea and we can all benefit a lot from it.

hey is there a chat room in this forum?.....do people go on it?.....is there a certain time people meet up at?.....if not we should have a chat room and we should meet up at a specific time so that way it's not just 1 person in there.....i think this is a really great idea and we can all benefit a lot from it.

Abid,

There actually is a chat room and it can be found here.

For awhile, we were doing regularly scheduled chats every week, and then every other week. Patients and physicians alike participated and it was both a lot of fun and informative.

We stopped doing them for the summer and I had every intention on trying to start them up again in September. Honestly, time has slipped away from me, and I just simply haven't tried to re-initiate it.

If we acquire enough interest in it, perhaps I'll start scheduling times again.

To learn more about our live chat feature and previous live chats, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill