Asia transplants

Hi...does anyone have experience with Hair Replacement, particularly transplants in Asia. If anyone has access to info relating to patient experience, satisfaction, availability etc, I would be most grateful. Many thanks!

Hi...does anyone have experience with Hair Replacement, particularly transplants in Asia. If anyone has access to info relating to patient experience, satisfaction, availability etc, I would be most grateful. Many thanks!

Hi Pehrl

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. But try to find a clinic or doctor who uses microscopically-dissected Follicular Unit grafts, because they are the most natural looking. Read "The Best Procedure" on this website, if you haven't already. When the microscope is used, the resulting graft yield can be be increased by up to 20%, from what I understand.

If you can't find an Asian clinic who is using microscopes to dissect grafts, it would be worth travelling to the US.

Thanks Arfy... I've scouted Hong Kong (where I live), Singapore, etc but nuthin'. Probably will do it back in my homebase: California. But there's a definite market out here for some enterprising clinic... Asians, too, get hairless, just like everyone else. Plus there are long-time expats (like me) who live here.