Going a week without propecia

Moises

Hey guys I've been on propecia for about 6 months now.. My presribtion expired and im out of pills and my appointment isnt until this monday.. So I'll have gone thursday until monday without pills about 4 days.. Think this could be deadly?

Hey guys I've been on propecia for about 6 months now.. My presribtion expired and im out of pills and my appointment isnt until this monday.. So I'll have gone thursday until monday without pills about 4 days.. Think this could be deadly?

Moises,

A good question and one that I think many people wonder about. It was recently answered by Dr. Cooley's lead technician, Ailene, in another thread here. In short, as long as it doesn't happen too much and for too long, you should be ok.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Smoothy,

Just a question that I thought of when I read that you did this:

Upon starting Finasteride or even Minoxidil some men experience a "shed" brought on by the medication "rushing" many of the hairs into the telagen state.

Have you ever experienced this phenomena after coming back on the medication after a hiatus?

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog