www.Bosley.com using fake photos to sell Hairtranplants.

Ken belanger

Your should read the violations on Bosley.

It turns out that the photographs he is showing

as customer are actually employees who have never

had hair transplants.

Read the violations.

http://www.bosleymedicalviolations.com

See my personal story at

http://www.ByteShark.com/MyNewhair.html

In fact, bosley is trying to shut down

the site above, but he can't because it's all true.

The first of MANY disciplinary actions against Bosley Medical were back in 1980 (that we know of), and the most recent were in July last year.

This means Bosley Medical is a long-term repeat offender. In my opinion, they should have been barred from practicing medicine YEARS ago.

I also believe that the "violations" Bosley Medical has committed are actually common practices among hair transplant clinics, especially the big franchise operations (Bosley, NuHart, MHR) as well as some of the small clinics, as well. In my opinion, Bosley Medical has just been "busted" the most often, because they are the oldest and largest franchise, but many other clinics pull the same stunts as Bosley Medical, under the radar.

How Bosley Medical manages to repeatedly break the law and is still allowed to operate a medical practice is a complete mystery to me.

I always felt watching Bosleys Infomercial, especially of MATT CANVANUGH, THAT GUY WHO GOES "WHEN CAN WE START", If you look closely at his head it allmost looks like he shaved his head to look like he was receding, and then he has this PERFECT HAIR??? I always felt they were not telling the truth