Avacor Monoxidil

I recently bought avacor and it has a bottle of minoxidil, like rogaine. Does anyone know if its basically the same or is different? I know its kindof a dumb question but just wanted to check before I used it. Thanks.

I recently bought avacor and it has a bottle of minoxidil, like rogaine. Does anyone know if its basically the same or is different? I know its kindof a dumb question but just wanted to check before I used it. Thanks.

jsw1000,

No offense my friend...but why you are you wasting your money and time with Avacor? The minoxodil it comes with is the same as Rogaine, though most likely in 2% formula...am I right? My other guess is the "pills" they give you are probably mostly saw palmetto (though I can't be certain) which has been rumored to block DHT, but there is no evidence of it. You are most likely paying a LOT of money for it...reminds me of when I tried Folliguard back in my non-educated days (often referred to as Fooliguard). Don't fall for the same scams I did man. You not only lose money, but with more time on false "miracle" products, you lose time and hair. Get on finasteride now and if you want to buy generic monoxodil, 2% costs about $10-$15 a bottle.

Bill

Welcome to the Forum JSW,

As Bill put it Avacor is a scam, since you already bought it you might use it, I don't think it can do any good or any harm. Run a word search here and you will find many posts about all the different scams. Get on Finasteride with a script from a Dr, you'll get results.