Please recommand doctor jacksonville / Florida state or georgia state

floridaguy

Dr Glenn Charles of Boca Raton.

I had two Ht's with him the results are great.

From pat Henessy:

"He is a close associate of my doctor (Dr. Shapiro) and he does superb all microscopic work just like Dr. Shapiro. I've seen Dr. Charles do surgery at my doctor's clinic in Minneapolis and I'm extremely impressed (as is the entire staff). His work appears to be as refined and natural as the work I received.

I believe that his technique and procedure are very comparable to the work of my surgeon, Dr. Ron Shapiro. Dr. Charles also regularly performs "mega sessions" of 2,000 plus all microscopically dissected grafts.

Previously Dr. Charles trained hair transplant surgoens for a large hair transplant organization from 1997-1999.

Dr. Charles has presented and lectured at International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS) annual conference. Recently he performed surgery at the World Hair Society annual live surgery workshop.

He is also a member of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery Examination Committee and he is listed in the Who's Who of doctors in 2002. In October of 2002 he was selected to by "Surgeon of the Month" by the respected Hair Transplant Forum in recognition for his commitment and excellent in hair transplant surgery."

He aims to please has new practice In Boca Raton.

I just got done with my 2nd transplant. I did a tremendous amount of research and couldn't be happier with the results. Go to the mentor section and look up Dr. Epstein in Miami - My whole bio is in there. I would highly recommend him.

With Dr Charles there are no sales people either.

His prices are very reasonable too.

His staff is very skilled and attractive too!

I would consult with all of them and see how you feel.