unrealistic expectations?

Mahair

When i was having problems early on the dr.that did this said i had unrealistic expectations.but the consultant and he were the ones that gave them to me. he said that i would get great results and was a great candidate.the consultant and he both told me the this and never once offered anyhing but how it would be a good thing and would be a great improvement . that this was a one shot deal.The dr, has since reported that he told me of the consequences of doing this but he never did anything to educate or inform me of any risks or complcations and i asked several times. he should not be practicing medicine. shame on him for being so deceitful. trickery should not be part of medicine unfortunately i found out the hard way and trusted what the dr. told me.if anything i learned that there are bad people that do great harm to others without any concern for their well being.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

When i was having problems early on the dr.that did this said i had unrealistic expectations.but the consultant and he were the ones that gave them to me. he said that i would get great results and was a great candidate.the consultant and he both told me the this and never once offered anyhing but how it would be a good thing and would be a great improvement . that this was a one shot deal.The dr, has since reported that he told me of the consequences of doing this but he never did anything to educate or inform me of any risks or complcations and i asked several times. he should not be practicing medicine. shame on him for being so deceitful. trickery should not be part of medicine unfortunately i found out the hard way and trusted what the dr. told me.if anything i learned that there are bad people that do great harm to others without any concern for their well being.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens