Laser hair debate closed. Laser loses

Hey 22 DHT is in the blood ,so wouldnt more blood mean that much more DHT?

If you interested in increasing blood to scalp , just hang your head off the top of your bed , much much cheaper

Dont waste your money my friend

LOL

it reminds me of that awesome movie deuce bigalow male gigolo where that persian guy hangs upside down from the door frame icon_smile.gif

he had amazing hair btw so it must have worked icon_biggrin.gif

Or just put warm washcloths on your scalp to dilate the vascular supply...but hey, that brings more dht to the scalp so put ice on...but hey, that will decrease the blood supply.

Hanging the head off the bed seems safer and just as likely to work. Thanks Mr. GQ

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 1 year later...

You are totally wrong about hair lasers. I am a woman who had been losing her hair for about 4 years. I tried everything. Iwent thru 4 doctors, use of flutamide, proscar, rogaine, special shampoos AND COMBINATIONS THERE OF. Finally my Dr. told me about the laser therapy. He had been following its use for about 3 years but did not want to purchace one until independant studies had been done to prove its' effecacy. Bty I was losing as many as 600 hairs a day at its worst. Luckily I had very thick hair but now you could see the scalp. So I went on it 3 times a week for a month then 2times for a month and now for the last year and a half I go once a week. It totally saved my life. The most hair loss I have is no worse than the normal person. Usually anywhere from 5 to 20 a day. It did not grow much hair(mainly in the temple area though I did get new hair) But I was looking to STOP hair loss. Now that I have been stable for 2 years I have had a hair transplant. I will continue to use the light therapy the rest of my life. I would like to get a good home version though. You have to make sure it is the right wave lenght (670nm) as this is the optimal depth penetration for the hair root. I personally know of many others in the office that although may not have significant hair growth, DEFINATELY had it STOP falling out. And that in it self is a great relief. So don't go talking about things you don't entirely know about. Btw i kept a diary of my hair loss for the entire time I was losing it (haircounts and all) so I KNOW there was an improvement and did not just guess. After use for 2 months is when is stopped falling out.

When I turned 30 I started to have hairloss. Now, 8 years later, is seems to have stopped for the time being. Hairloss is unpredictable. Sorry, but there is just no scientific proof that laser actually works--for you or anyone else.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com