Dr. Charles- South Florida

My experience with Dr. Charles and his staff far exceeded my expectations. This is coming from someone who has had several other transplants from other doctors, two of which left me with very bad scars. Dr. Charles was very frank about what he could do, the procedure and what the outcome would be. I would say to anyone thinking of getting the procedure, check out several other doctors then talk with Dr. Charles. There is no doubt in my mind he will be the one you go with. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have.

My experience with Dr. Charles and his staff far exceeded my expectations. This is coming from someone who has had several other transplants from other doctors, two of which left me with very bad scars. Dr. Charles was very frank about what he could do, the procedure and what the outcome would be. I would say to anyone thinking of getting the procedure, check out several other doctors then talk with Dr. Charles. There is no doubt in my mind he will be the one you go with. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have.

Hi David, I completely agree. I had a very bad experience with another clinic in South Florida who left me with a horrible scar, grafts placed in backwards, etc. Dr. Charles has been a God send for me. He was very honest and friendly, and not to mention unbelievably talented. I just had my second procedure done with Dr. Charles on Tuesday and I am in 7th heaven with what he did. My scar looks better than my previous scar did at 5 months, and the incisions are so small and naturally placed. Dr. Charles is a true pro in the HT world. My fiance even can't believe how wonderful the experience was.

• Administrators

Congratulations on the great results. Do you have some photos you can post? Feel free to crop out your face. But "show us the hair".

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like Dr. Charles was great. I met with him and was very impressed. Seemed like he knew his stuff and really cared about his patients. I also consulted with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein in Miami & Dr. Bauman in Boca. Did you meet with them and if so what made you choose Dr. Charles ?

I am very close to making my decision and I think I narrowed it down to these three.

Thanks !