Anyone taking Procerin?

jr1

Hey everyone -

I wanted to know what the deal was behind this drug. Does it work, any side effects, things like that. If anyone has any feedback, please feel free to share.

Thanx very much

Jeff Bowers

Hey everyone -

I wanted to know what the deal was behind this drug. Does it work, any side effects, things like that. If anyone has any feedback, please feel free to share.

Thanx very much

Jeff Bowers

I've never used it but I'd be wary. There are a lot of these pills on the market. I don't believe the before and after picture on Procerin's homepage for a second. Do what you want, it may help, but don't expect great results. I spent two years on crap just like that and now just wish I had started on propecia/minox. from the get go. These products are marketed well and play up to our fantasies of total recovery and regrowth. But I think there is a reason why people on this site have taken the same journey and found the path of minox, dutasteride, or finasteride. Best of luck.

I have used procerin for the required period of time and feel that it has not done anything at all for me. I agree that minox/prop are the two that you should stick with. Everything else appears to be snake oil in my oppinion. But you never know, it may work for you.

• 3 weeks later...