Propecia and sides. Help me!!

Sunny575

I am using propecia from last 6 days half a pill daily. first 2-3 days I didn't have any problem. But from 4th day I feel slight testicular pain for some time. On 5th day it stayed much longer and 6th day it was almost there all the day. I don't see any other sides except the pain in testicles. I mailed my doctor regarding this one. he said I should give at least another week to see for the sides to go away if not I might have to consider to quit propecia. I think propecia is the only one thing that works for me since I had diffuse thinning and I don't think any other medicine will help my entire scalp. Not sure whether this is common with Propecia. Do I expect them to go away; if so how many days I have to wait. Any one of you guys who used propecia had this problem initially and went away after continued use? your suggestions will be so important for me in deciding whether to continue or stay on propecia. Thanks in advance

I am using propecia from last 6 days half a pill daily. first 2-3 days I didn't have any problem. But from 4th day I feel slight testicular pain for some time. On 5th day it stayed much longer and 6th day it was almost there all the day. I don't see any other sides except the pain in testicles. I mailed my doctor regarding this one. he said I should give at least another week to see for the sides to go away if not I might have to consider to quit propecia. I think propecia is the only one thing that works for me since I had diffuse thinning and I don't think any other medicine will help my entire scalp. Not sure whether this is common with Propecia. Do I expect them to go away; if so how many days I have to wait. Any one of you guys who used propecia had this problem initially and went away after continued use? your suggestions will be so important for me in deciding whether to continue or stay on propecia. Thanks in advance

I remember I once had testicular pain because of some drugs I was taking (not finasteride, though!), but it turned out to be purely psychological. There's only one thing I can advise to do at this moment: follow your doctor's orders. Good luck!