concealar at a early stage

i have had a HT on my crown area about 4 months ago. i know i would have to have a another procedure to get more density. can anyone advise me if i should start using concealer on my crown area or would it just look like my crown has been coloured in. is there anything else i could do?

5b32c84345dc5_Image0011_(2).jpg.aaa89ae01e353ff1996833373d483a08.jpg

i have had a HT on my crown area about 4 months ago. i know i would have to have a another procedure to get more density. can anyone advise me if i should start using concealer on my crown area or would it just look like my crown has been coloured in. is there anything else i could do?

i'd use a combination of dermmatch and toppik.

I find that concealers are less conspicuous on the crown area than in the front. Practice a few times and u should be able to come up with something that looks natural. And remember...less is more, when it comes to concealers

- badger

3279 grafts with Dr Gabel - 06/12/08

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel

Give it a whorl, but, to be honest, I doubt I would use concealers in your shoes at this point. Your crown is simply too barren.

Hopefully, you got a good # of babies about to grow there, and once they hatch you will be in prime position to attain excellent coverage w/ concealers.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!