The so-called being "chained" to drugs( Propecia, Minox., ect hair relevant)

Jupiter

I just thought I'd bring up my own view of this. before I chose to dive into using propecia and minox at the same time id see comments on trashwebsites saying I DONT WANNA BE A SLAVE TO MEDICATION and now that im actually using the products I find it nothing like being a "slave" or "chained" to the drugs, it's really no different than waking up taking a vitamin and then putting some hair gel in after a shower. In my opinion if your losing hair don't let negative feedback set you back. Do yourself a favor and start off strong .(with respect to talking to your doctor about propecia)

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

I just thought I'd bring up my own view of this. before I chose to dive into using propecia and minox at the same time id see comments on trashwebsites saying I DONT WANNA BE A SLAVE TO MEDICATION and now that im actually using the products I find it nothing like being a "slave" or "chained" to the drugs, it's really no different than waking up taking a vitamin and then putting some hair gel in after a shower. In my opinion if your losing hair don't let negative feedback set you back. Do yourself a favor and start off strong .(with respect to talking to your doctor about propecia)

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Being a slave to a drug is a very closed minded way of thinking in my opinion..

These days people take medication for a problem whether health related,cosmetic, or overall benefit.Others have habits such a smoking, or whatever.

We are adults and it is a choice we make. It is a long term option until other treatments are found..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!