A question about transplanted hair shedding

This might be a stupid question, but as expected a lot of my transplanted hair has fallen out in the past week and a half or so. I've noticed that some of the hair that has shed is completely straight and others are straight with the one end bent at a 45 degree angle (sometimes 90 degree angle). Is it normal for the one end of the transplanted hair to be bent like that? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question...

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I can't speak from experience because I'm a few weeks behind you. But, from the lots and lots of blogs I've looked at it seems to go something like this:

2/3 weeks - good looking stubble in picures

1-3 months - back to the way it was before the HT or worse

3-4 months - something is coming in, but you pray it gets thicker and denser

4-6 months - you're starting to see some signs of encouragement

7-10 months - if you're not starting to see good results by now, most likely you're in trouble

12-14 months - last 20% of density/thickening

15 months - final result

yes, I know it's a complete generalization but that's what I've noticed.

All that said, I've rarely seen people get 3,000+ grafts to the frontal region by a top doc and not be very pleased with their results. So I'm betting you're going to turn out great. I guess that's why they say the first few months are the hardest.

Thanks for the feedback guys...Megatron, I appreciate the compliment. I think the first two weeks are the most stressful bc you don't want to do anything to disturb/disloge the grafts. Thursday will be my one month post-op, I'll update my blog with pics. Thanks again guys.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson