stateside cost vs. overseas cost

freedomrock

Has anyone compared cost/quality of a ht overseas vs stateside? I was quoted $8000.00 in Mad Wi for a 3000 graft procedure and $3000 in Costa Rica for the same procedure. As long as the quality is the same, seems to me a vacation to the beach for a ht is well worth the trip. Thanks.

Freedomrock,

Welcome to our community.

In my opinion, find and consult with a few physicians with a proven visible record of consistent excellent results and then narrow it down to costs. You will find that some quality physicians are charging much less than others however, be sure not to base your decision solely on price. Take some time and research quality first, price second.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr. Tyckosinski in Brazil. Check him out...I believe his cost is reasonable, plus...It's Brazil!

Also, expect to pay a reasonable amount of money for a HT....this forum and others are littered with those who sought a cheap procedure from "some guy" and end up being repair patients.

Not a scare tactic, just a friendly warning.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.