propecia and body hair??

i ve heard that propecia can lower body hair, but is it possible that propecia can increase body hair??

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x

i ve heard that propecia can lower body hair, but is it possible that propecia can increase body hair??

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x

I wish Propecia decreased my body hair icon_wink.gif. I've actually heard it can do this, but I wasn't so lucky.

I've never heard of Propecia increasing body hair however.

jw34, do you have more body hair? How old are you? As we age, body hair tends to increase.

A friend of mind has this theory that nobody really loses hair. It simply migrates downwards to other parts of the body :P

Best wishes,

Bill

I WISH I had this problem. Been on Propecia for about 8 years. My body hair (chest, shoulders, arms, legs, crotch, some back etc.) is as thick as its always been. My girlfriend's nickname for me is of course, bear. Facial hair is the same as well, grows like it always did (i can have a short beard in like 4 days). Figures huh, we lose the hair on the head where we WANT it and it stays just as crazy everywhere else on the body. Cruel or maybe ironic joke :0)

HT55,

Maybe I'll hold off on getting my body hair removed and consider seeing Dr. Umar to see if some of it can be used to transplant on my head icon_smile.gif. I won't actually consider this though until I'm out of scalp donor hair.

Kal - nothing wrong with being a hairy backed gorilla icon_smile.gif. Thankfully, my hair is limited to the front and not the back. At least your girl digs it icon_smile.gif

As I said on another thread, I don't think people actually lose hair - it just migrates to other parts of the body icon_razz.gif

Bill