Ocean City, NJ

So...interesting thing....kind of random, but I thought I would share it:

I was at the Jersey shore (Ocean City) this past Saturday August 20th, and I see a dude who must have just recently had a hair transplant walking on the boardwalk. I just found it interesting because I've never really seen that before. It was kind of strange to me, but very cool actually. I could identify with the guy immediately. I probably would have gone up and said something if I wasn't with 2 people that didn't know I had an HT myself.

I had some concerns though for him...because it seems like he just recently had the HT, though I could have been mistaken. I saw him from the front first and he was walking the opposite way on the boardwalk. He was sporting a buzz cut. Hair in the front were obviously grafts, and it made me turn around after he passed to get a look at the back. Scar was obvious, looked relatively fresh in my opinion...or at least obvious. My concern for him was that if it was indeed a fresh HT, he shouldn't have been walking around without a cap...exposing his head to the sun at the shore.

Anyway...I am curious...I know not all people who have HTs post on these boards...but was anyone from this board in Ocean City, NJ this weekend? Maybe it was someone from here? Hmmmm...that would be interesting.

Bill

So...interesting thing....kind of random, but I thought I would share it:

I was at the Jersey shore (Ocean City) this past Saturday August 20th, and I see a dude who must have just recently had a hair transplant walking on the boardwalk. I just found it interesting because I've never really seen that before. It was kind of strange to me, but very cool actually. I could identify with the guy immediately. I probably would have gone up and said something if I wasn't with 2 people that didn't know I had an HT myself.

I had some concerns though for him...because it seems like he just recently had the HT, though I could have been mistaken. I saw him from the front first and he was walking the opposite way on the boardwalk. He was sporting a buzz cut. Hair in the front were obviously grafts, and it made me turn around after he passed to get a look at the back. Scar was obvious, looked relatively fresh in my opinion...or at least obvious. My concern for him was that if it was indeed a fresh HT, he shouldn't have been walking around without a cap...exposing his head to the sun at the shore.

Anyway...I am curious...I know not all people who have HTs post on these boards...but was anyone from this board in Ocean City, NJ this weekend? Maybe it was someone from here? Hmmmm...that would be interesting.

Bill

Some physicians advocate taking a dip in the ocean shortly after a hair transplant citing the salt water's healing properties. Perhaps he was just taking a quick swim?

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog