temple hairtransplants?

First off, a big thank you to those who have shared the transplant stories and journey for those who are searching for answers and options. In reviewing most HT pictures here on the forum and from the various coaltion doctor website, there doesn't seem to be a lot of transplantation being done in the temple region, ie adding to the hairline in front of the ear. Hair on top is important but is there a reason the temple hairline is not as commonly extended forward like the hairline on top? Is it harder for a surgeon to create a temple hairline than one at the top of the forehead? Unfortunately, if you look at pictures from many of the HT done, this discordance contributes to the detectability of a HT.

First off, a big thank you to those who have shared the transplant stories and journey for those who are searching for answers and options. In reviewing most HT pictures here on the forum and from the various coaltion doctor website, there doesn't seem to be a lot of transplantation being done in the temple region, ie adding to the hairline in front of the ear. Hair on top is important but is there a reason the temple hairline is not as commonly extended forward like the hairline on top? Is it harder for a surgeon to create a temple hairline than one at the top of the forehead? Unfortunately, if you look at pictures from many of the HT done, this discordance contributes to the detectability of a HT.

Quench,

When I had my consultation with Dr Wong, he pointed out that my temple on the right side had receded and the one one the left really hadnt that much. He brought my Rt temple out about 1/4" or more and it looks totally natural, in fact I often forget that Ive got grafted hair there. I told my wife that that temple was filled in and she didnt believe me.