hair transplant clinic

snowey

I have never heard of them but steer clear of MHR for sure they hire incompetents. I also think clinics in general are probably no good as there are individual Doctors who seem to do better work.I made the mistake of thinking a clinic would have more experence and I was right they do at taking your money and hacking you up. Also remember hairtransplants are for life good or worse yet bad as I have to suffer with.

Butchered,

Boy I feel your pain in all your post. You are worse then me, when I first started posting.

MHR screwed you, no question. Everyone now knows.

I have to tell you, before you got here everyone new they were as bad as Bosley, if not worse.

Now you have a tough fight a head of you. You can let it ruin your life, or you can use that energy and go forward and make life better.

Things can get better with your head. There are way to many success stories on this forum.

As soon as you are done greiving, you need to start moving forward.

If you don't start making decisions, the right decisions soon, other people will start making them for you.

I became obsessed with what Bosley and Straub did to me. It lead me to attempted suicide.

In the end I just couldn't do it. You sound like your are heading down that path. The deeper you dig your hole, the harder it will be to climb out, assuming you climb out.

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on November 29, 2003 at 06:18 PM.]