I did it

Dave J

Well I had a Mega session of 2330 Grafs. I am now 7 days days since the surgery and all is going well.

I am starting to lose my scabs and will go for my follow up doctor visit on Sat.

last night was the first night I layed flat. I have been sitting up and sleeping for the first 6 1/2 days. as soon as I figure out how to post some pics I will get them up.

I could not be happier by the way my doner area is healing. I can tell just a week out that I will have no scaring, if it was not for the short hair around it now it would be hard to tell.

My Doctor is in San Jose and his name is DR. Roy Jones

Well I had a Mega session of 2330 Grafs. I am now 7 days days since the surgery and all is going well.

I am starting to lose my scabs and will go for my follow up doctor visit on Sat.

last night was the first night I layed flat. I have been sitting up and sleeping for the first 6 1/2 days. as soon as I figure out how to post some pics I will get them up.

I could not be happier by the way my doner area is healing. I can tell just a week out that I will have no scaring, if it was not for the short hair around it now it would be hard to tell.

My Doctor is in San Jose and his name is DR. Roy Jones