i need this proceedure done

Hey i am new to this site and I am so concerned about my hair loss. Its like I dont even want to go out anymore because of it. I have a wedding to stand in this weekend coming up and I don't even want to go because of the way I look. I am a good looking guy but from the hairline dwn. What I want to know is how did you afford the cost of this surgery. I think I would need about 2500 graphs and that just basing my calc. from looking at other photos. If you can help me out with any advice I would appreciate it. email me at waynechauvin@hotmail.com. OH and how do you win the free hairtransplant contest. God knows I wrote a billion essays in University where would I post one for this contest?

Hey i am new to this site and I am so concerned about my hair loss. Its like I dont even want to go out anymore because of it. I have a wedding to stand in this weekend coming up and I don't even want to go because of the way I look. I am a good looking guy but from the hairline dwn. What I want to know is how did you afford the cost of this surgery. I think I would need about 2500 graphs and that just basing my calc. from looking at other photos. If you can help me out with any advice I would appreciate it. email me at waynechauvin@hotmail.com. OH and how do you win the free hairtransplant contest. God knows I wrote a billion essays in University where would I post one for this contest?

Wayne i do feel for you as i know how you feel ,as i have been a hairloss sufferer aswell.There are plenty of finance companies that will give you a personal loan for the procedure and boy can i say it will be the best money you have spent.Just make sure you do your research on the surgeon first.

Damo

2nd_procedure_1_Month_after.No_growth_yet!.JPG.8c12d3455170461b1e4d09e2a65e46b9.JPG