Feller repair - 5/07 update

Hi guys,

I have added my 5 week photos to my photo album and also uploaded them here in this thread. Not sure if this thread will provide a link to my photo album? How can I move my photo album to this section of the board?

Anyway, new photos only showing old HT's growing like mad. No new growth to report...

I was only able to upload one attachment here, still haven't figured out how to add multiple photos to the body of a message.

front.JPG.7fac1ad496289c9d681762b97d23e5ec.JPG

Hi guys,

I have added my 5 week photos to my photo album and also uploaded them here in this thread. Not sure if this thread will provide a link to my photo album? How can I move my photo album to this section of the board?

Anyway, new photos only showing old HT's growing like mad. No new growth to report...

I was only able to upload one attachment here, still haven't figured out how to add multiple photos to the body of a message.

hair2stay,

You can only attach one picture per message, unless you create another photo album.

Regarding moving your thread to this community, only Pat or a moderator can do that. You may want to send a PM to Pat...he's moved some of my threads upon request as well.

At 5 weeks, I hope you know that there would be no growth to report....typically results start popping between 3 and 5 months. Hang on tight.

Bill

Hey Bill,

Yeah I'll try contacting Pat. I originally started the photo album in the photo album section of the site here, but somehow it ended up attached to my thread in the surgeon reviews section. Not sure how that happened... That plus the new disorder in the photo albums is trying my patience.

At 5 weeks I know not to expect any new growth, BTDT 5x already. Anyway, I still think it is important to document the process so others can see & learn. I hope we can straighten out the photo album chaos.

Many threads have multiple photos in the body of the thread. How are folks doing that, just pasting jpeg's into the text?

h2