Giving away $1000.00

hairdue

I just turned 30 and believe I am a between 5/6 on norwood scale. My pops went and saw Dr. Ziering and put down a non-refundable payment for both of us for the middle of September. My pops never considered seeing another doctor. I have been searching the web and have read some negative reviews of Dr. Ziering from Newport Beach. I told my pops and set him up with Dr. Siporin next week. I have heard many good things about Dr. Siporin. If all goes well with Dr. Siporin we will go with him and lose the $1000 non-refundable payment because this is a huge decision. We are choosing doctors in Los Angeles/OC area only. Any comments on Ziering or Siporin? Thanks.

I just turned 30 and believe I am a between 5/6 on norwood scale. My pops went and saw Dr. Ziering and put down a non-refundable payment for both of us for the middle of September. My pops never considered seeing another doctor. I have been searching the web and have read some negative reviews of Dr. Ziering from Newport Beach. I told my pops and set him up with Dr. Siporin next week. I have heard many good things about Dr. Siporin. If all goes well with Dr. Siporin we will go with him and lose the $1000 non-refundable payment because this is a huge decision. We are choosing doctors in Los Angeles/OC area only. Any comments on Ziering or Siporin? Thanks.

hairdue,

In my opinion, Dr. Siporin does first-rate work. Several of his patients have posted their experience and photos on this forum and are very happy with their results. Using the "find" feature will lead you read what his patients are saying. Feel free to look through over 300 hair loss weblogs for photos and experiences as well.

Based on the quality of work we've seen from Dr. Siporin, we are considering Dr. Siporin for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To see our standards for the Coalition, click here. Soon, his clinic will be presenting more recent results to be considered and evaluated by our community for the Coalition.

In my opinion, Dr. Siporin is certainly worth considering.

Best wishes,

Bill