new advances in fue

hair doctor

I am now doing 3-4 fue procedures per week! Last wed I managed 860 head and body fu's transferred to the scalp in a 10 hour session. Please find info on my website www.hair-doctor.ca. I think this technique will change hair transplant surgery completely in the next couple of years. The method I use involves cutting through the epidermis with a 1 mm punch and then using a small extractor device to release the follicles from the underlying tissue. NHI needs to do a FOX test because they are not using the second device to release the fu. For further info contact me through my website. I have now performed over 50 procedures with a transection rate of less than 5%!!

Dr. Jones

I am now doing 3-4 fue procedures per week! Last wed I managed 860 head and body fu's transferred to the scalp in a 10 hour session. Please find info on my website www.hair-doctor.ca. I think this technique will change hair transplant surgery completely in the next couple of years. The method I use involves cutting through the epidermis with a 1 mm punch and then using a small extractor device to release the follicles from the underlying tissue. NHI needs to do a FOX test because they are not using the second device to release the fu. For further info contact me through my website. I have now performed over 50 procedures with a transection rate of less than 5%!!

Dr. Jones