TRUE and DORIN

lonez

Ionez,

I had 1500 FUT's and old punch graft work removed in the middle of March.I'm only at the 3 month mark,so it's too early to judge results.I will say the healing process is going well.My scar is very thin,and turning very light pink now.I do use Mederma on the scars.The process it self was painless,and Dr.True's is very upfront and honest.I drove to NY from Boston,well worth the trip.I would reccomend them,even though my final results are a few months away.

HK

Lonez,

Welcome to the forums!

Many forum members have had procedures performed by Dr. True and Dr. Dorin and have posted their experiences here. I have also posted some recent cases in our "Post your own hair transplant photos here" section.

Some recent additions:

Dr. True performs Dr. Dorin's fourth hair transplant

Pictures of 943 FUT performed on a female patient by Dr. Robert Dorin

1,525 FUT performed by Dr. Robert Dorin 10 days post-op

Northern's Procedure with Dr. True and Dr. Dorin

9 Month Progression of 2,048 FUT by Dr. Robert Dorin

There are others, also. You can find them using the "Search" feature located under the "Find" tab.

If you want to schedule a consultation with True and Dorin Medical Group, you may want to use their virtual consultation forms. You can send your information and photos quickly and confidentially to recieve an initial diagnosis to prelude your consultation.

Dr. Dorin's Virtual Consultation Form

Dr. True's Virtual Consultation Form

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I had 1417 FU done in Feb and had a good experience with Dr. True. It's been 4 months and I'm seeing the results come in very natural. Nothing but a a pleasant experience.Originally, I wanted more grafts but Dr. True suggested less due to shock loss. That speaks for itself (although I wish I had more now)

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!