All This Information

WVhair

Just wanted say, I'm glad I happened onto this site and all the information it contains. I've been reading some of the prior messages; and its comforting to read of others thoughts, experiences and triumphs.

The wealth of knowledge assembled with in this site, keeps me bouncing around from link to link. I find myself reading, taking notes, gaining knowledge and able to look at issues in a different perspective.

thanks again and keep up the excellent work.

Just wanted say, I'm glad I happened onto this site and all the information it contains. I've been reading some of the prior messages; and its comforting to read of others thoughts, experiences and triumphs.

The wealth of knowledge assembled with in this site, keeps me bouncing around from link to link. I find myself reading, taking notes, gaining knowledge and able to look at issues in a different perspective.

thanks again and keep up the excellent work.

Welcome to the site, WVhair.

At first the vast knowledge that is presented on these threads can be overwhelming but don't let that dissuade you. There is also a wealth of knowldege that can be obtained at RegrowHair.com.

There are videos, texts, and interactive functions such as the graft calculator. If you ever have a question on how to find or use anything feel free to contact me via "private message", as this reaches me by email. To send a "private message," simply click on a users name and select "Invite [username] to a private message." This is in the same format as a regular post, but can only be seen by you and the person whom you sent the message to.

Good luck!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Welcome, WV - one way to find your way through the mass of information is to use the "Find" button at the top of each page. This will help you to gather information on a single topic from multiple threads.

Hi WVHair,

Say it's great to hear you are doing your reseach! icon_smile.gif I too have found this site and forum to be very informative and helpful over the years. Very comprehensive.

Possibly over time you might keep us apprised of your questions and findings. I know the more you read, the more questions that come to one's mind.

There are plenty of folks here in the forum that can offer you informative and practical feedback both from a patient's point of view as well as clinical exposure and experience. Best wishes to you in your endeavors! icon_wink.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY