Steve's

steve0580

I couldn't find a picture that could accurately show how bad the thinning was prior to my first transplant. This picture was taken 2 years ago after 3 transplants and being on propecia. My major areas of thinning were the temple area and toward the front of the scalp. The picture was taken from slightly above (I was sitting down) and the light seems to show the hairline thinner that it really is.

3571058982_CC3071B988B25E707717995247C83302.jpg.thumb

Guest Cousin_It

steve0580...

Looks like you achieved what you set out to do. Your appearance is very natural. Too bad you could not post "before" pictures to show the comparison, but I am sure there is quite an improvement. Wear it in health!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the compliments.

My HT's were performed by Dr. Tessler in Southfield, Michigan.

http://www.tessler.com/whytessler_12.htm

To add, I do not work for them or receive compensation for anything from them. I just posted the link because of my results and positive experience.

My hair loss was a devastating thing as most of us on this forum can attest too. I knew I didn't want to go the toupee route and Rogaine didn't work for me, so although it was considerably expensive, it was worth every penny. My neurologist initially suggested him as a possibility, so I did my research and liked what I read and the photos I saw and went there.

It was pricey (over 12k in 3 transplants) but worth every penny to me.