Just an observation.

Has anyone noticed that after a strip procedure, that the hair below the scar looks a little thinner than the hair above the scar? I mean it is not like night and day, just a little noticeable. Would one think that with FUE after 1 or maybe 2 strip procedures, that the entire area would look more consistent. What do you think? I'm afraid that if I had another strip, the area below the scar would be just a little bit thinner than previously, not to mention risking a wider donor scar. Thoughts.......

Has anyone noticed that after a strip procedure, that the hair below the scar looks a little thinner than the hair above the scar? I mean it is not like night and day, just a little noticeable. Would one think that with FUE after 1 or maybe 2 strip procedures, that the entire area would look more consistent. What do you think? I'm afraid that if I had another strip, the area below the scar would be just a little bit thinner than previously, not to mention risking a wider donor scar. Thoughts.......