chosing a doctor

I am looking for a doctor in the Houston, Texas area for hair restoration. I have narrowed it down to 2 Dr. Bernardino Arocha and Dr. Alfonso Barrera. I would like to hear from a patient of the 2 doctors. Is there any onther recommendation for doctors in the Texas area?

I am looking for a doctor in the Houston, Texas area for hair restoration. I have narrowed it down to 2 Dr. Bernardino Arocha and Dr. Alfonso Barrera. I would like to hear from a patient of the 2 doctors. Is there any onther recommendation for doctors in the Texas area?

hi blake

i`ve never heard of these drs but i`m from the uk.one thing i can say to you is dont let distance be an issue when considering this surgery as it is a life changing thing and if you get it right at your first pass then your quids in.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Blake,

Welcome to our forum community.

Dr. Alfonso Barrera and Dr. Bernardino Arocha are both recommended on our website and perform quality follicular unit hair transplantation.

Also be sure to consult with Dr. Bobby Limmer and Dr. Brad Limmer, who are elite members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. See our high level of membership standards here.

Using the "find" feature of our forum community by searching for a physician's last name will lead you to patient experiences and photos.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 9 months later...

Hello, I am in the Texas area and am also looking for agood Dr. for my possible HT. DId you see Dr. Arocha or Dr. Bearrera? Who did you end up going with? thanks in advance.

Sna

Originally posted by Blake: