receipient numbness?

I've had my surgery a little bit over a month and a half ago and the receipient area is still numb. I get slight itch in that area, but when I scratch it, I feel like I'm not quite scratching it, it's hard to explain. It feels like that area has a thicker layer of scalp, and I'm only sratching the surface, and the itch is below and I can't get to the itch. Also, near the temple area, I'm getting pimple looking bumps on only the left temple area, I use the hot towel compression every other day, but it doesn't really help much. Anyone else has this kind of experience? I'm thinking numbness at over 7 weeks after the surgery is a bit odd, no?

I've had my surgery a little bit over a month and a half ago and the receipient area is still numb. I get slight itch in that area, but when I scratch it, I feel like I'm not quite scratching it, it's hard to explain. It feels like that area has a thicker layer of scalp, and I'm only sratching the surface, and the itch is below and I can't get to the itch. Also, near the temple area, I'm getting pimple looking bumps on only the left temple area, I use the hot towel compression every other day, but it doesn't really help much. Anyone else has this kind of experience? I'm thinking numbness at over 7 weeks after the surgery is a bit odd, no?

Guest wanthairs

hey scoop.....

Im 12 weeks post op and have a litle bit of numbeness on one little part of my head. It all slowly decreased.....dont worry about anything...