Questions

Mahair

Is the surface area of the recipient area usually bumpy after surgery or smooth like normal skin . I am concerned with this as mine is similar to bad acne . I am 12 days post surgery and am worried this a problem. I am going to see the doctor to get the stitches out tomorrow and need to know as to ask the apropriate questions.What are any of your observations as to the skin texture post-op.I hope this is temporary but the bumps feel hard and are on top of the raised red area of the recipient site .I am also mad at myself for not asking more questions pre -surgery but was told i was getting micro dissected follecular units but did not push enough to insist on seeing a microscope. also I was at most a NW 3-4 and was hoping thicken the hair I had I now understand I may have just traded it in for scarred skin and the same amount of hairs or less.Any info would be apreciated this may be my chance to get some peice of mind.

Thanks

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Is the surface area of the recipient area usually bumpy after surgery or smooth like normal skin . I am concerned with this as mine is similar to bad acne . I am 12 days post surgery and am worried this a problem. I am going to see the doctor to get the stitches out tomorrow and need to know as to ask the apropriate questions.What are any of your observations as to the skin texture post-op.I hope this is temporary but the bumps feel hard and are on top of the raised red area of the recipient site .I am also mad at myself for not asking more questions pre -surgery but was told i was getting micro dissected follecular units but did not push enough to insist on seeing a microscope. also I was at most a NW 3-4 and was hoping thicken the hair I had I now understand I may have just traded it in for scarred skin and the same amount of hairs or less.Any info would be apreciated this may be my chance to get some peice of mind.

Thanks

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens